When you enter our Website, we collect Non-Personal Information such as your browser type and IP address. Likewise, in order to offer you meaningful products and services and for other reasons, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms on our Website and/or Software, like email address, personal name and phone number. This information might be provided by your account administrator to give you access to the software application OR
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates (contractors and service providers) for the usage of our Services OR
- Information on your usage of our website or software with the only goal to improve the quality of our products and your user experience.
- If you contact our support, we will collect the information that we need to process your request. Your messages are categorized and further analyzed to improve our website, software and services.
The legal basis for processing this information is providing our Services to our customers, which include providing software and technologies to help them understand better the perception of their brand, customers, competitors and any other information about them on the Web and act more rapidly and with better awareness. We require the collected information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send transactional emails to you, regarding your subscription to our software application.
- We may periodically send marketing communication messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You always have the possibility to opt-out from this kind of messages.
The data we process is shared within our company group (subsidiaries and parent companies). During the sharing process we ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to protect your data. It may also be shared with selected third parties like business partners, suppliers, analytics, online chat and search engine providers that help us in providing and improving our website and services. We use Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, and other similar information.
We use the collected user information, including Personal Information, behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences to personalize and display advertisements and other content for you through Google Analytics and Remarketing.
If you wish you may visit the Google’s Ads Settings, DoubleClick opt-out page or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to exclude the DoubleClick cookie adjust your Ads preferences.
Security and Legal Rights
The information processed by Redswan Labs is stored with appropriate technical, physical and administrative controls designed to protect your data using high industry standards and encryption technologies. Applicable data privacy law provides the following legal rights to our users and visitors: they may request access to the data that Redswan Labs stores about them and update, rectify, delete or block it, as well as cease any further use of their data. To exercise any of these rights users should contact Redswan Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some particular cases Redswan Labs may not be allowed to delete historical data records for compliance or financial reporting reasons.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.